BCPL Recruitment 2023 for Managing Director Post

Deputation Basis OWNERSHIP:- Central Govt
  • Deputation Basis
  • OWNERSHIP:- Central Govt

Website Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited (BCPL)

Last date to apply: 10/3/2023

Under the Companies Act of 1956, Brahmaputra Cracker Polymer Limited (BCPL) was established with the purpose of developing and running brand-new petrochemicals plant at Lepetkata, District of Dibrugarh, Assam.  On January 2, 2016, the facility was successfully put into operation. 
The primary promoter is GAIL (India) Limited, which owns 70% of the shares; the remaining 30% is split equally by OIL, NRL, and the Assam government.

Name of the post:

Managing Director

Number of the post:





180000rs-320000rs (IDA)


The applicant should be an Engineering Graduate/ Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ Graduate with MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM) from a leading institute.
Applicants should possess cumulative experience/ exposure in Finance/ Marketing/ Production at a senior level of management for at least 5 years during the last 10 years in a large organizational/ establishment. Experience in Petroleum/ Petrochemical/ Oil and Gas/ Hydrocarbon/ Chemical/ Pharmaceuticals sector is preferable.


Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the
Board of a CPSE);
Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 750 crore or more;
Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs 750 crore or more.

Last date to apply:

10/3/2023 will never call any candidates towards Job Offer or any Job assistance. limit-jobs will never charge any applicant’s for Jobs or never be send any resume by mail to us,You have to send resume directly to the company by yourself only. Be aware of fake calls or emails.

To apply for this job please visit

Share on

You may also try here